Our food admirer reader is searching for a better way to consume kratom. We are right, aren’t we? You can get the pros of kratom through its tea, capsules, raw leaves, powder, extracts, etc. But yeah, we know no matter how beneficial the stuff is, it feels better when it tastes better. And you know what? We have something that can be delightful to your taste buds and the goodness of kratom. And surely you will love this super delicious kratom dish! Yes, that’s possible!
Okay, so we are talking about kratom honey balls. They are as effective as ordinary kratom derivatives. On the contrary, it is better than those outputs, in many aspects, including taste. A tea lover will like brewing kratom tea. But if you want to try something substantial, nothing can beat honey balls with the inner feeling of kratom. They are easy to cook, and even the ingredients are handy. The dish will not take much time to get ready, but still, it is worth the time. It is worth trying.
You do not even need to worry about which kratom variant to use. You can use go for any strain of the herb. Be it from Thai, Malay, or Indo kratom. If you like it, you can surely go for it. But only make sure the strain fulfills your purpose to take kratom because every variant reacts differently and has unique benefits. The dish can be your daily dose of the supplement, and with a better taste. Once you try this dish, you will want to cook and enjoy it every day. You can even cook it for others to impress them.
Kratom is leading the herb market by gleaming its benefits and side effects. While the number of cons is not so high, its pros increase with every evolution. Kratom is disappointing its users neither as a supplement nor as a medicine. So, we can say that it is a win-win for kratom. But still, some users wonder if there isn’t any tasty way to take it? Kratom is an intriguing herb, but its taste can be bitter and dreary. That’s why here we are sharing the best kratom honey ball recipe. So, let’s get begun now-
Okay, first things first. Let’s know what this dish is. So, kratom honey balls are a simple blend of honey and pure kratom powder. Making it involves pressing both these main ingredients together into a yummy, dense ball. This delicious yet healthy recipe benefits you by delivering the effect of kratom at a faster speed.
Yes, that’s true! These honey kratom balls work quicker than kratom capsules. And it’s so because, in this recipe, your body doesn’t have to spend time breaking any gel capsules. They are faster and easy to make. You can even store them well in your freezer for further use. Moreover, they excel in covering the bitter taste of herb powder almost perfectly.
Kratom honey turds (another term for kratom honey ball) are becoming a classic favorite in the global kratom community. One more thing about this recipe that has our heart is facilitating customization. Yes, you can also customize this dish according to taste and needs. We’ll let you know further how you can do it.
This recipe can turn your daily bitter dose of kratom into a raw tasty delight. It can be beneficial to your entire body.
Out of the kratom community’s favorite recipes, honey kratom balls are most probably the easiest and simplest ones. It mainly needs only two ingredients. As we were saying above, you can prepare them with any kratom variants. You can opt for red, white, or green vein kratom powder. If you don’t like honey much, you can also try chocolate and peanut butter kratom balls.
Here are the ingredients you’ll need for honey kratom turds-
- Mitragyna speciosa (kratom) powder of any variant
- A blending bowl of ordinary size
- A mixing spoon or spatula or ice cream scoop
- A parchment sheet or paper for wrapping and storage
If you don’t want to continue with honey, you can replace it with these optional ingredients-
- Chocolate (melted)
- Sugar (powdered)
- Peanut butter
Here are the easy steps to prepare this honey kratom blend treat-
- Firstly, you’ll need to measure your preferred dosage or amount of kratom powder. If you’re willing to serve a single serving, take the quantity of powder you generally use as a single dose.
(Tip- if you’re trying this recipe for the first time, it’s best to go with a single batch. However, it’s better, in the future, to make several doses.
- Add your preferred quantity of powder to a mixing bowl.
- Now, put a bit of honey into the mixing bowl. A small amount will go a long way. To begin, add around 2-3 drops of this pure liquid per gram of the herb powder.
- The next step includes combining the powder and honey until it gets entirely blended. The paste should be a sticky one with a crumbly and rough texture. If it is not so, you can add some more honey. And if you feel it’s too wet, add a cadent amount of kratom powder.
- Now, put your parchment sheet on a counter.
- Then, put the honey and kratom paste evenly on the parchment sheet. Wrap the blend in the sheet. And now, roll it enough to give a cylindrical shape.
- Place it inside your refrigerator and let it rest for a few hours.
- Take it out from the refrigerator.
- Cut it out even on a cutting board using a sharp knife. And it’s ready to eat.
- To feel more adrenaline, you can dip these balls in caster sugar (after you form them.)
- If you’re replacing honey with peanut butter or chocolate, start with their smaller quantities and add accordingly.
So, this is the best kratom honey balls recipe. It’s a perfect fit for your unique palate. You can also tweak this recipe to do any customization. It’s time to show your cooking skills and enjoy pontianak red horn. Good luck! And stay tuned for more!